Who is a “believable” speaker? A “believable” speaker is someone who others believe in. That person is credible, convincing, plausible and likable. Therefore, when you step on stage you should always be able to win the heart of your audiences with your signature story.
1. Story has to make sense
2. Story has to be convincing
To reach that mastery level we’ll teach you:
1. How to identity and craft your signature keynote story from our Life, Profit, and Purpose training (sign up for our FREE webinar).
2. How to become one with the story to transform your audience as they relate to you.
3. How to amplify confidence to win any audience.
4. How to display the right emotions on stage.
5. How to use those embarrassing details in your speech and why it is important to do so.
6. How to move naturally on stage.
Including in the package. You’ll receive a FREE:
1. One page speaker sheet.
2. List of 12 companies seeking for public speakers on all levels.
CEOs and Management Staffs: All the hands on coaching you need.
Location: your workplace environment
> private/group MASTERY CLASSES
> one hour workshop sessions (depending on company size)
– How to put together a mastery presentation using PowerPoint and Prezi. – Using effective communication to inspire, innovate and transform your employees. – Identify your very own leadership and communication style. – Learning the “art of storytelling” to spark motivation within your employees.
Workshop topics include:
● Effective Communication Strategies
● Leading Change with the Right Questions
● Managing Difficult Conversations
● Team Building
● Business Presentation Skills.
Take your public speaking skills to the next level with one-on-one coaching.
I bet you would love to be the type of speaker that people rush to shake hands and take pictures with when you get off the stage.
Would you love to be an impactful, believable speaker? Yes… but what do you mean?
Im glad you asked…
Most speakers are boring. Nowadays, many speakers just read from the PowerPoint slides. They have no charisma and yet their audiences don’t believe them. The reason is because their audiences are not inspired, innovated and transformed. Through our coaching program, we’ll train you to be an IMPACTFUL, BELIEABLE SPEAKER. We’ll equip you with the right skills customized to meet your specific style. We’ll teach you how to organize your speech; transition from one story point to another; the right facial and body gestures; how to use the stage and move with purpose. Most importantly, we’ll train you the “art of storytelling” to deliver a speech with amplified confidence that will make your audience BELIEVE your every word.
As a result, your audience will be inspired, innovated and their lives will be transformed.
Our group coaching sessions are designed to be unique because we often teach a diverse group. Our diversity inclusion allows for a great learning environment. Why? Because each person from a different cultural background approaches the stage differently due to skill levels, religious beliefs, family values and public personas.
With that in mind, we’ve created a group program to allow each individual to learn at their pace, while engaging in questionings and taking individual turns to practice.
Through that you will be equipped with the right skills to meet your specific style. We’ll teach you how to organize your speech; transition from one story point to another; the right facial and body gestures; how to use the stage and move with purpose. Most importantly, we’ll train you the “art of storytelling” to deliver a speech with amplified confidence that will make your audience BELIEVE your every word.
As a result, your audience will be inspired, innovated and their lives will be transformed. Lastly, you will receive a recording of each training session to be used on your personal time.
Additional Results From Personal & Group Coaching
> Methods to delivering short impactful speeches (7-15 minutes)
> Using effective communications (vocabulary) to emphasize your point
> Identifying your very own communication style
> Techniques for building strong connections with your audience
> Identifying the best visual aids that relates to your story
> How and when to use humor
As a result of working together our clients gain:
> Amplified confidence and credibility in front of any group
> More success engaging, inspiring, and influencing listeners
> More effectiveness telling their stories and transferring their knowledge and vision
> More effectiveness exhibiting executive presence indicative of a world-class leader
I’ll help you birth that book you’ve had in your head for many years.
Are you ready? Let’s get you self-published book to becoming a best-selling author. Whether or not you have a manuscript ready I will coach you in the following ways:
1. Setting game plan and strategy
2. Weekly phone conversations
3. Check ins
4. Brainstorming sessions
7. Accountability and exercises
1. Line by line editing
2. Book formatting (E-book and 6×9 paperback size)
3. Front and back cover design
4. Online book released (Amazon, Barnes & Noble and others)
5. E-Marketing campaign
6. TV appearance (s)
7. Radio Interview (s)